The hectic platformer/brawler Move or Die has received a huge update that adds a whole bunch of new content to the game including a new ‘not-a-store’ content store, seven new characters and a whole bunch of new options. In celebration of the update Move or Die is available for 65% off ($5.24) on Steam. You can check out the update trailer as well as a full list of the updates below.
Press Release follows:
- “Not-A-Store” Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths’plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
For more news on Move or Die and all other things gaming, make sure to keep it tuned to Link-Cable.